The Governors of Fosse Way School are a diverse group of people ranging from staff and parents to professionals from industry. They all have one common interest in supporting and developing Fosse Way School for the benefit of the students, parents and staff as well as the wider community.
The Governors meet regularly to discuss all aspects of school life and are always willing to hear the views of anyone interested in Fosse Way School.
If you have any suggestions or questions for the Fosse Way Governors, please submit them for their attention, care of the Clerk to Governors, School Office.
Information regarding the Board of Trustees and additional committees can be found below.
The Bath and Mendip Partnership Trust delegates many of its functions to a Local Governing Body who oversee the running of Fosse Way School. Details of the Local Governing Body can be found below:
- Tina Hoare – Chair of Governors
- Emily Massey – Executive Principal
- David Gregory- CEO (The Bath and Mendip Partnership Trust)
- Becca Tranter- Staff Governor
- Nick Glass- Community Governor
- Sarah Button – Parent Governor
- Clare Martland – Community Governor
The Chair of Governors can be contacted directly at the school address.