All parents/carers connected with the school have right of access to all documentation specifically relating to their child.
Parents also have the right of access to the following documents:
- The school curriculum
- The National Curriculum and associated documentation
- The syllabus
- The arrangements for consideration of complaints about the school curriculum
- The annual governors’ report
- Minutes of governors’ meetings
- School policies regarding religious and sex education
- OFSTED school reports for Fosse Way School
- The school development plan
- Statutory Information about the school that must be published on the school website
If not available on the website, enquiries about any or all of the above should be made to the Principal in the first instance.